43001 Northville Place Dr. available sep 26. cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment w/d in unit carport. NEW! Our location is just minutes from everywhere you want to be such as Laurel Park Place, AMC Livonia 20, and Parmenter's Northville Cider Mill, coupled with easy access to Main Street and Northville Road. Neighborhood. Noise. Park Place Northville at 43001 Northville Place Dr, Northville, MI 48167, USA apartments for rent for $1,140 - $1,928 per month Perfect for Eastern Michigan University Housing, our apartments feature unique, dramatic designs, in home washer and dryer, private storage, and drive in closets. The Northville Winery, a year-round facility where visitors can enjoy beer and wine tastings as well as frequent events and live music, is a 10-minute walk. Temporarily Closed; Monday: Closed: Tuesday: Closed: Wednesday: Closed: Thursday: Closed: Friday: Closed: Saturday: Closed: Sunday: Closed: OverAll Review. The asking price for 51311 Park Place Dr is $219,000. Come explore what we have to offer and why Park Place South should be your choice for luxury living. Buy a gift card. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Park Place of Northville Resort Apartments are conveniently located near I-275, I-696, I-96 and I-14. Salted Edamame - $5.00 . Park Place of Northville is conveniently located in Northville, MI. 50940 Park Place Dr, Northville, MI 48167 is a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 3,281 sqft single-family home built in 2001. Easy access to I-96, I-696 & I-275. Park Place of Northville is a top location for luxury apartment homes in Northville, Michigan. Other than the hassles of living near one of Community Links clients, Park Place is an above average apartment. Our homes are beautifully designed and feature top quality construction and modern features. Pierogi . Based on Redfin's Northville data, we estimate the home's value is $173,743. Monday — Sunday: 12 p.m. — 8 p.m. Grounds. Park Place of Northville Apartments 43001 Northville Place Dr. Northville MI 48167. Parmenter's Northville Cider Mills, serving fresh cider, donuts, local honey, maple syrup and pumpkins, is a 10-minute walk. View our Pet Policy. We offer spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, resort style amenities, and top-notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. QR Code Link to This Post. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Check In Online. Located in Novi, near everything you desire including the Northville School District. Maintenance. You demand the best and Park Place South delivers. 51311 Park Place Dr, Northville, MI 48167 is a lot/land. The office will not help you with any issues. Oakwood At Park Place is an excellent choice for travelers visiting Northville, offering many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay. show contact info Unit Details: 2-BR 2-BA | Square Footage: 1000 sq ft | Rental Rates: $1385 - $1821/Month! 08/01/2020 . We offer spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, resort style amenities, and top-notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. SERVER- NORTHVILLE PARK PLACE Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern Northville, MI 3 weeks ago Be among the first 25 applicants. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. It has building amenities including onsite management, concierge service, fitness center, package service, swimming pool, storage, business center, outdoor space, and controlled access. The Northville Planning Department forced them to move out because of numerous complaints by residents....I could go on but I think you get the picture. Our residents can enjoy a convenient location, resident events, and access to exclusive amenities. Maintenance. After you do business with Park Place of Northville, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. Park Place of Northville offers spacious 1-2 bedroom apartment homes, resort style amenities and top notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. Park Place of Elmhurst (9) Saint Therese of New Hope (7) The Forum at Overland Park (6) Ohio Living (6) JRK Residential Group - Park Place at Northville (6) LEDIC Realty Company (6) Ohio Living Breckenridge Village (5) 2B Residential (5) Saint Therese of Oxbow Lake, LLC (5) Overland Park Place (4) Benrich Service Company Inc (4) Blue Moire Fabric, Wake Me Up Piano Notes, How Many Sweet Potatoes Per Square Foot, Port Canaveral Offshore Fishing Spots, Loan Management System Features, Dmc Petra 8, Tretinoin Before And After Wrinkles, Pie Shaped Stair Treads, " />

park place northville

Park Place Northville. We proudly offer spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartment homes. Contact (248) 636-1285; Contact Us; Pet Policy. Read more. Rating Breakdown. Slider - $3.00 . More Information: View Property Website . It was close to EVERYTHING and super easy to get to. NEW! Pet rent is $45 per month for 1 pet, $65 per month for 2 pets. 36 reviews of Park Place of Northville "I really enjoyed living in my one bedroom apartment. Your new home is waiting for you at Park Place at Northville! Near Park Place Northville. Northville Park Place. Safety. With easy access to Main Street and Northville Road, Park Place of Northville is just minutes away from all of the shopping, dining and entertainment that Northville has to offer. Created with Sketch. 2020 . 37 Reviews (248) 636-1285 Website. Office Staff. Read more. We offer spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, resort style amenities, and top-notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. Neighborhood. We are extremely pet friendly, however, Dogs are only allowed in Buildings 1 through 10! Shishito Peppers - $5.00 . Park Place Dr was built in 2005 and last sold on July 18, 2017 for $660,000. Park Place Northville (Northville) < image 1 of 24 > 43001 Northville Place Dr. available sep 26. cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment w/d in unit carport. NEW! Our location is just minutes from everywhere you want to be such as Laurel Park Place, AMC Livonia 20, and Parmenter's Northville Cider Mill, coupled with easy access to Main Street and Northville Road. Neighborhood. Noise. Park Place Northville at 43001 Northville Place Dr, Northville, MI 48167, USA apartments for rent for $1,140 - $1,928 per month Perfect for Eastern Michigan University Housing, our apartments feature unique, dramatic designs, in home washer and dryer, private storage, and drive in closets. The Northville Winery, a year-round facility where visitors can enjoy beer and wine tastings as well as frequent events and live music, is a 10-minute walk. Temporarily Closed; Monday: Closed: Tuesday: Closed: Wednesday: Closed: Thursday: Closed: Friday: Closed: Saturday: Closed: Sunday: Closed: OverAll Review. The asking price for 51311 Park Place Dr is $219,000. Come explore what we have to offer and why Park Place South should be your choice for luxury living. Buy a gift card. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Park Place of Northville Resort Apartments are conveniently located near I-275, I-696, I-96 and I-14. Salted Edamame - $5.00 . Park Place of Northville is conveniently located in Northville, MI. 50940 Park Place Dr, Northville, MI 48167 is a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 3,281 sqft single-family home built in 2001. Easy access to I-96, I-696 & I-275. Park Place of Northville is a top location for luxury apartment homes in Northville, Michigan. Other than the hassles of living near one of Community Links clients, Park Place is an above average apartment. Our homes are beautifully designed and feature top quality construction and modern features. Pierogi . Based on Redfin's Northville data, we estimate the home's value is $173,743. Monday — Sunday: 12 p.m. — 8 p.m. Grounds. Park Place of Northville Apartments 43001 Northville Place Dr. Northville MI 48167. Parmenter's Northville Cider Mills, serving fresh cider, donuts, local honey, maple syrup and pumpkins, is a 10-minute walk. View our Pet Policy. We offer spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, resort style amenities, and top-notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. QR Code Link to This Post. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Check In Online. Located in Novi, near everything you desire including the Northville School District. Maintenance. You demand the best and Park Place South delivers. 51311 Park Place Dr, Northville, MI 48167 is a lot/land. The office will not help you with any issues. Oakwood At Park Place is an excellent choice for travelers visiting Northville, offering many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay. show contact info Unit Details: 2-BR 2-BA | Square Footage: 1000 sq ft | Rental Rates: $1385 - $1821/Month! 08/01/2020 . We offer spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, resort style amenities, and top-notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. SERVER- NORTHVILLE PARK PLACE Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern Northville, MI 3 weeks ago Be among the first 25 applicants. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. It has building amenities including onsite management, concierge service, fitness center, package service, swimming pool, storage, business center, outdoor space, and controlled access. The Northville Planning Department forced them to move out because of numerous complaints by residents....I could go on but I think you get the picture. Our residents can enjoy a convenient location, resident events, and access to exclusive amenities. Maintenance. After you do business with Park Place of Northville, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. Park Place of Northville offers spacious 1-2 bedroom apartment homes, resort style amenities and top notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. Park Place of Elmhurst (9) Saint Therese of New Hope (7) The Forum at Overland Park (6) Ohio Living (6) JRK Residential Group - Park Place at Northville (6) LEDIC Realty Company (6) Ohio Living Breckenridge Village (5) 2B Residential (5) Saint Therese of Oxbow Lake, LLC (5) Overland Park Place (4) Benrich Service Company Inc (4)

Blue Moire Fabric, Wake Me Up Piano Notes, How Many Sweet Potatoes Per Square Foot, Port Canaveral Offshore Fishing Spots, Loan Management System Features, Dmc Petra 8, Tretinoin Before And After Wrinkles, Pie Shaped Stair Treads,

Deixe comentário

captcha *